Tuesday, December 23, 2014

It seems like it might be time.


I normally started all of these things with a picture. This one is in Paris, from July. It isn't a great picture, but it is accurate and cell phone quality.

We were in Europe for about 6 weeks this summer. It went surprisingly well. There is so much that has happened in the last two years that I would require a novella of a blog.

Things are not what they used to be. If I could say anything that would sum up life now it would be, "Everything is different. Nothing is the same."

It was about time.

My dreams haven't come true, but I don't need them any more. I don't need anything that I can't find here in my home. Time has moved all of us. The Mancub is not a cub anymore and he is getting ready to go out into the world. I worry about the world, not him. The husband has found some things that make him ok, not perfect, but that's ok too. The girl is not so little. She is a real dancer now and beautiful. The dog is sleeping.

In most ways, I have left myself behind. I have no music to share. I have no art that I have created. I have no words of wisdom from books; I don't read them anymore. Maybe this is the time.

Stranger things have happened.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I might have written this myself except for the part about being done with the hardest parts of kids, lol. Awesome Paris picture. You were always so worldly, I hope to go there one day.

Ken said...

Jokiqqslot Situs Agen Poker Dan Slot Idn serta Situs Slot Deposit Pulsa tanpa Potongan cekidot https://192.241.157.156/